Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to rent an apartment?
- The first step is to find the right apartment for you. After you’ve found an apartment that fits your needs, you will need to fill out an application online or in the office. There is a $40 non-refundable application fee. Once you have been approved you can hold the unit you would like to have for half of the deposit which is half of the first month’s rent. Before you can move in you will need to show proof of income as well as identification.
- How much will I have to pay in order to move in?
- Now that you’ve paid the $40 application fee, been approved, and signed a lease, your deposit will either be equal to one month’s rent or two month’s rent, depending on your application. First month’s rent and at least half of your deposit must be paid prior to move-in.
- Do you allow pets?
- Pets are allowed at all of our properties except for Greystone Place and Providence Pointe. There is an initial $200 non-refundable deposit per pet as well as a $20/month pet fee per pet.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria. If you do not, we may still be able to work with you! In that case, you may co-sign with a guarantor, or provide a deposit equal to twice the rental amount (double deposit). Typically, only half of the deposit will be due before move-in.
- A job bringing in at least three times the amount of the monthly rent
- A credit score of 580 or higher.
- No prior evictions